Born in Poland and raised in Germany, Maggie Stephenson is an artist and illustrator based in Florida. Her work is influenced by her European upbringing and travels, combining rich textures, vivid colours and shape play.
She created the illustrations for these bags during lockdown. Inspired by being present in the moment, slowing down and enjoying the simple beauties of life. We all know life can get so busy and it's easy to get caught up in that draining energy. But it's never too late to refocus and refuel in nature, with a Kind Bag in hand of course!
- 100% recycled & recyclable material shopping bag.
- Made from rescued plastic bottles destined for our oceans.
- Helps eliminate the need for single-use plastic bags.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- High-quality, premium, strong material.
- Water-resistant and lightweight.
- Strong stitching to carry those heavy loads up to 20kg.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Large capacity fitting in 2-3 grocery bags of shopping.
- Folds into the attached small pouch and can fit into a pocket or handbag.
- Wide arms ensuring a comfortable fit around the shoulder.
- Bag - 39 x 64 x 17 cm (15 x 25 x 6.7 in)
- Pouch - 14 x 15 x 1 cm (5.5 x 5.9 x 0.4 in)